Phone: +30 25510 41545
Fax: +30 25510 41461
Enjoy Samothraki & Hotel Niki Beach while staying safe
In this unexpected period, we took extra measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our personnel while making sure that you will continue to have an enjoyable stay. Please review some new practices and experiences you can anticipate when you arrive and during your stay.
- In collaboration with national health experts, our property is sanitized and maintained with daily cleaning to ensure our guests are safe and comfortable.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel.
- All staff members are supplied with personal protection equipment for their activities.
- Face masks are encouraged to be used by guests. Guests are encouraged to wear their personal masks when in public. However masks will be available at the hotel upon request.
- The health of our team members is being carefully monitored with daily temperature checks.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters (5 feet) as much as practically possible at all times.
- Staff areas and all back of the house are cleaned and sanitized regularly and thoroughly. Transfer from/to port
- Our minivan is sanitized prior to your arrival/departure.
- Driver will be wearing protective mask.
- Guests are encouraged to wear a mask as well if possible.
- During warm days, except for natural ventilation, A/C may be used should you wish so.
Check in 15:00 / Check out 11:00
- Doors throughout property will be propped open, or graciously opened by a team member.
- Arrivals will be conveniently staggered so each guest can safely social distance during their expedited check-in.
- Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, allowing them to skip the Front Desk checkout process
- Our staff has been trained in full compliance with hygiene protocols.
All 37 rooms of the hotel have independent entrances and private balconies that will allow you to enjoy your stay, should you wish so, from the safety of your room. However, we have taken some extra steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Guestrooms have been redesigned without decorative pillows, magazines to allow for greater peace of mind.
- Your room is sanitized prior to your arrival with extra care given at
- Door, fridge, and drawers handles
- Desk, table, lamps and chairs
- Lighting switches
- Phone and Tv control o TV
- Litter bins
- Shower/bathtub and soap dispenser
- Water Glasses
- Luggage area o Clothes hangers
- Fabric areas are/will be cleaned with the use of steam at 70 degrees Celsius.
Housekeeping services will be offered according to guest preference for drop or no service:
- Drop Service: Our team will pick up and drop fresh linen, towels and amenities upon request.
- No Service:Our team will not disturb your stay with housekeeping service.
- Laundry protocols for towels and linens are upgraded to comply with guidelines using higher temperature and recommended detergents.
You can always enjoy the local flavors during our certified “Greek breakfast”
- Breakfast is served in the dining room keeping distances as well in the open-air verandah and tables and chairs will be sanitized after each seating.
- Food hygiene protocols are and will be further reinforced. With respect to your safety, buffet will operate for breakfast according to the new rules.
- Room service is offered at no additional cost.
- A reservation is required should you wish to have breakfast in the verandah
These protocols and measures are constantly being reviewed and adapted according to the latest information about COVID-19.